Are you ready for camping? Have you prepared a backpack with the essential camping gear for your next camping adventure? Your smartphone, cameras, electric cooler, mini-fridge, and even handheld GPS devices can all be extremely useful devices for your backpack but you’ll keep those devices charged and functional when you are at the campsite. Invest in the best portable battery packs for camping so that your adventure is free and reliable.
We’ve rounded up a list of the 15 best portable battery packs for camping.
- Anker PowerCore III Elite 25600 87W Portable Charger
- Anker Astro E1 6700
- Goalzero Venture 70
- Powertraveller Harrier 25 Power Pack
- Jackery Bolt 6000
- Puridea S2 10000
- Crave PowerPack 2
- Dark Energy Poseidon IP68 Portable Charger
- Outdoor Tech Kodiak Plus 2.0
- GP Batteries M-Series MP15MA
- OUTXE 20000mAh Waterproof Power Bank with Flashlight
- Biolite Charge 20
- Anker PowerCore 20,100mAh Power Bank
- FlashFish Portable Power Station
- Goal Zero Yeti 200X
Discovering a battery pack that fulfills your camping necessities, on the other hand, can be difficult. While shopping, Below we recommended more than a dozen of Best Portable Battery Packs for Camping and at the end, we’ll discuss how to choose the best battery pack.
Get a clear idea of these 15 recommendations before your purchase then you can choose the best option for your next camping trip. Let’s jump right into it.
Anker PowerCore III Elite 25600 87W Portable Charger
- Price: 159.99$
- Weight: 1.3 Pounds
- Dimension: 7.22 x 3.24 x 0.94 inches
- Capacity: 25,600mAh
If you are looking for the most powerful portable charger that can charge your laptop or a later-generation or power-hungry cell phone, the best option is Anker PowerCore III Elite 25600 87W Portable Charger. Its capacity is 25,600mAh.
This is actually the highest battery pack you’ll discover, with 30W of power to charge your laptop and a full charge-from-zero time of around four hours using the (included) wall charger. This massive battery is heavy, but its sleek aluminum housing packs a powerful punch.
- 25,600mAh of massive cell capacity
- Worth for buying and friendly customer service with 18 months warranty.
- Charge Three Devices PowerCore delivers effective charging to up to three devices at the same time, thanks to a 60W USB-C port and two 18W USB ports.
- Rapid Charging – Attach the included wall charger to the Power Delivery USB-C port to recharge your PowerCore in as little as three hours.
- Mode of Trickle Charging – It creates to charge low-power devices such as earphones, Bluetooth speakers.
- 25V and 3A USB ports and 1 USB-C port for fast charging via “Power Delivery.”
Anker Astro E1 6700
- Price: $29.99
- Weight: 4.4oz
- Dimension: 3.8 × 1.7 × 0.9 inches
- Capacity: 6700mAh
If you are accustomed to camping regularly, you should never forget to include the Astro E1 as a gear in your backpack. Why did we say that? Because it is very durable among the other’s Best Portable Battery Packs for Camping. Most of the camper’s top pick their minds.
6700mAh power consists of Anker Astro E1 and It has only one output port. When it comes down to it, the Astro is a rather simple battery pack.
However, its maximum input charging speed of 1A leaves something to be desired. This isn’t a big deal unless you really need to charge it all the time on your camping trip, like when hiking. Or else, simply recharge it when you get home.
While Astro is our best choice, it is not suitable for every camper or backpacker. The rest of this article will go over some good alternatives, particularly larger capacity power packs.
- Identifies your device and charges it at the super-fast rate of up to 2 amps.
- Increased Cell Capacity
- Extremely Small: the size of a small candy bar
- Smart fast charging for all of your camping devices
- High Cell Capacity and Superior Quality
Goalzero Venture 70
- Price: $279.95
- Weight: 10.2oz
- Dimension: 6.4 x 3.7 x 0.9 inches
- Capacity: 17,700 mAh
If you are worried about rainy days to choose the best portable battery pack for camping, the best bet goes to Golcero Venture 70. The IP67-rated Goal Zero Venture 70 is a seriously tough, waterproof power bank.
It has a relatively large capacity of 17,700mAh, which is enough to charge a smartphone 5 times. It has two high-speed 2.4A USB outputs that allow you to charge two devices at the same time.
The Venture 70 also has an intelligent charge function that can recognize various devices. The fastest charging position is then used, with no risk of overheating or overcharging. That indicates you can charge devices from the power bank even if it’s connected to a wall outlet.
- Waterproof (IP67) – Rubber coated and ruggedized to withstand wet, weather conditions, or ability to handle mishaps during camping
- Charging cables and a flashlight are included.
- USB 2.4A Smart Ports are included.
- Two different recharge options – Recharge with a Goal Zero solar panel or a USB power supply.
Powertraveller Harrier 25 Power Pack
- Price: $83.99
- Weight: 7.7 ounces
- Dimension: 6.26 x 5.55 x 2.44 inches
- Capacity: 6700 mAh
If you are looking for a super cool, durable, waterproof best portable battery pack for camping, Powertraveller Harrier 25 Power Pack is the best option for you. It gets even better when you consider that this battery pack supports wireless charging and contains an elastic strap to hold your mobile phone in position.
It is made of Rugged materials that are perfect for camping, travel, and outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, and touring, and it can withstand light rain and minor knocks.
The wireless charging pad, the 5V / 3A USB port, or the bi-directional USB-C port charge all 5V devices.
Powertraveller Harrier 25 Power Pack can even power some laptops that charge via USB-C for more than 3 hours.
- Wireless charging – Set your Qi wireless phone on top and enjoy its charge.
- Water-resistant and dustproof to IP65 rating
- Truly versatile portable power supplier.
- It has an innovative yellow elastic strap to keep devices.
- 5V devices in place while charging on the wireless pad, allowing users to be on the go while charging their devices.
Jackery Bolt 6000
- Price: $24.99
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Dimension: 3.74 x 1.18 x 5.51 inches
- Capacity: 6000 mAh
Before you purchase the best portable battery pack for camping you consider a lot of features. But have you ever seen a supercharging feature? Jackery Bolt 6000 is a super-fast charging with a maximum output of up to 2.4A. You can fully charge an iPhone (iPhone Plus series not included) up to twice in 1 and a half hours. This is the best backup battery you’ve ever had.
There is a Lightning cord built-in for iOS devices and a Micro USB cord developed for Android devices. This small battery pack even has an extra USB port, fast charging, and an emergency flashlight built-in.
- Jackery Bolt 6000 is a Two-In-One Power Bank – Lightning cord built-in for iOS devices and USB cord for Android devices
- High-Speed Charging
- Jackery Bolt 6000 is the most compact portable battery pack as ever
- It has an MFi-certified Lightning cable and smart charging technology that means charge your iPhone and iPad at a maximum speed of 5V/2.4A
- Your safety is ensured by the built-in UL-certified battery cell.
Puridea S2 10000
- Price: $22.57
- Weight: 7.13 oz
- Dimension: 21 x 11.4 x 3.2 cm
- Capacity: 10000 mAh
If you are looking for a budget-friendly with a huge capacity, the best portable battery pack for camping, Puridea S2 10000 is the best option. This powerful 10000mAh compact charger is intended to perform the low power issue for your digital devices while camping.
Puridea S2 10000 is a portable battery pack with very few features, which is a nice sign. The two USB ports and a Micro-USB input port are located on the short side. The power button is designed at the bottom of the charger, and four Blue LED power capacity indicators are created around the power button.
Puridea claims that the power bank begins charging immediately, but this may only be true for some devices; most of the time, you will need to press the power button to start charging.
- High level of reliability – it does not support Quick Charge, but it is quite capable with its current capabilities.
- Lightweight and small in size
- Budget-friendly with a huge capacity
- Always be ready to use power
Crave PowerPack 2
- Price: $239.99
- Weight: 4.12 Pounds
- Dimension: 8.2 x 5.4 x 1.3 inches
- Capacity: 50000 mAh
The Crave PowerPack 2 is a 50,000 mAh battery pack that has four USB charging ports. A couple of the outputs are USB-C, while the other pair is USB-A.
One of its USB-C outputs provides 18W through the Power Delivery protocol, while the other provides a remarkable 60W through the Power Delivery protocol. Both USB-A outputs support Qualcomm QC 3.0 for faster charging of many more Android devices.
A 45W USB-C charger is included with the Crave Powerpack 2. To charge the battery pack, plug it into one of two USB-C ports.
These are some amazing specs for a USB battery pack. That’s the kind of thing you’d put in your backpack to keep your phone charged. Even though the Crave Powerpack 2 is not a pocket-sized device, it is cool to be able of something with significantly more capacity.
- Very Portable and compact to bring anywhere there isn’t immediate power usage
- Huge capacity with 4 USB Ports
- Fast charging options include 60W PD and QC 3.0.
- Keep Complete Charge of Your Electronics Instead Of using an Electrical Wall Power Socket
Dark Energy Poseidon IP68 Portable Charger
- Price: $119.99
- Weight: 11.2 Ounces
- Dimension: 6 x 0.81 x 3.5 inches
- Capacity: 10000 mAh
If you’re hard on your electronics, you’ll appreciate this portable charger.
Dark Energy claims to be incredibly fragile, having passed the Military 810-G drop test. It has a capacity of 10,000mAh, which should be enough to charge your phone for 3-6 times.
It has 2 output ports, allowing you to charge two devices at the same time. It generates sufficient current to charge almost any device other than a laptop, and the current output is sufficient to quickly charge an iPhone 12.
- It is military-grade durability, shockproof, entirely waterproof, dustproof IP68 housing.
- Contains a paracord-wrapped Micro USB cable, a nylon strap, and a carabiner.
- It now includes a ballistic fiber-reinforced USB-C cable, a long-lasting cable strap, and a 5-in-1 carabiner pro.
Outdoor Tech Kodiak Plus 2.0
- Price: $29.95
- Weight: 10.30oz
- Dimension: 4.67 x 3.19 x 0.92.inches
- Capacity: 10000 mAh
This Outdoor Tech power bank can be soaked in 3ft of water for up to 30 min thanks to its IPX7 rating. As a result, it is well-suited to the most demanding conditions. Dual USB outlets allow you to charge all from your MP3 player to your iPad Air at the same time in a variety of situations.
When the sun goes down, an integrated 6-LED lantern illuminates the path. The LED Fuel Gauge shows you how much power you have taken at a glance. Powered by a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 10,000 mAh; charges through a single micro USB port.
- IPX7 dust, water, and shock resistance
- Flashlight with three brightness settings
- Kodiak, manual, charging cable, and Outdoor Tech sticker are all included in the kit.
- The red power lights show you where you stand in life.
- Extremely portable and lightweight
- Two USB ports for charging your devices, one 5v 1 amp, and one 5v 2.4 amp.
GP Batteries M-Series MP15MA
- Price: $48.99
- Weight: 12.24 oz
- Dimension: 5.5 x 2.95 x 0.9 inches
- Capacity: 15000 mAh
The GP Batteries M-series power bank supports the following devices and provides fast charging thanks to USB-C and twin 2.4A USB outputs. You can charge up to three devices at once. The 15,000mAh capacity provides approximately 4 to 5 smartphone charges in actual situations.
Charging devices on the go has never been easier or more fashionable. The GP M-series PowerBank compact perfectly in your backpack. It has a variety of stylish colors. It has capacity options ranging from 5000mAh to 15000mAh.
- Fast, simple to use, and well-designed.
- GP Powerbanks are among the safest Power banks on this list
- Getting a good balance of capacity, weight, and size
- It gives you to charge up to 3 devices simultaneously at 3A rapid speed
OUTXE 20000mAh Waterproof Power Bank with Flashlight
- Price: $69.99–$79.99
- Weight: 1.16 Pounds
- Dimension: 6.69 x 3.39 x 1.18 inches
- Capacity: 20000 mAh
If you are looking for the ideal companion for your next camping adventure, OUTXE 20000mAh Waterproof Power Bank is the best choice. This is a good option if you need to charge more than just your phone and want a few charging cycles.
With a capacity of 20,000mAh, it will give many more charging cycles than other camping models of comparable price. It is the best waterproof idol with IP67 rated, so it will withstand almost any conditions you may encounter on your camping journey.
OUTXE 20000mAh Waterproof Power Bank consists of high-power dual USB ports, one with a stronger current output of up to 2.4A and the other to a lower current output of up to 1.5A. It comes with an integrated flashlight that is vivid enough to replace your usual flashlight.
However, it is not solar compatible, so you must charge it before leaving your place. This is a well-designed device with great storage space, and it comes with an 18-month warranty.
- Extremely Durable and lightweight – It’s created of silicone rubber, with rubber caps protecting the USB ports.
- Charging and Recharging in a Short Period of Time – With dual input ports and a maximum input of 4A
- Fast charge is represented, which is up to 4X faster than regular charging and provides ultra-fast charge speeds of up to 18W.
Biolite Charge 20
- Price: $49.99
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- Dimension: 0.82 x 1.5 x 3.98 inches
- Capacity: 5200 mAh
The Biolite Charge 20 is the littlest power bank, weighing less than 200g and fitting efficiently into a backpack. It has a capacity of 5,200mAh, which is enough for about 2 smartphone charges. It is portable, lightweight, and easy to use.
Biolite Charge 20 has a micro-USB input and one 2.1A USB output, allowing for relatively fast charging. It is designed with a stainless steel housing that is both stylish and durable, and a flip-top lid protects the ports from dirt and moisture.
The Biolite has an IPX6 rating, which means it is resistant to rain and spills. It has its own charging cable.
- Cool design with Lightweight, compact
- Very durable – Housing made of tough stainless steel
- The 4-level LED power indicator tells you how your battery is performing.
- The output is 2.1A
- A micro-USB charging cable is included.
Anker PowerCore 20,100mAh Power Bank
- Price: $49.99
- Weight: 12.5 ounces
- Dimension: 6.64 x 2.28 x 0.87 inches
- Capacity: 20100 mAh
Anker PowerCore 20,100mAh Power bank has a 20100mAh capacity that is sufficient to charge most phones, tablets, and other mobile devices repeatedly, and its dual USB ports and 24W output allow you to charge two devices at near to full speed.
Anker’s MultiProtect safety mechanism and greater LG battery cells protect you and your devices completely. It has 18 months warranty period.
- Super Capacity: Weighs the same as a smartphone but charges the iPhone 8 nearly seven times, the Galaxy S8 five times, and the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost work together to provide the speediest charge potential.
- Anker’s MultiProtect safety system and greater LG battery cells are certified safe, ensuring sufficient protection for you and your gadgets.
FlashFish Portable Power Station
- Price: $149.99
- Weight: 5.6 Pounds
- Dimension: 15.12 x 10.28 x 5.59 inches
- Capacity: 60000 mAh
Take a glance, not unlike the FlashFish Portable Power Station for those long camping trips. With three lithium-ion batteries, this power bank can charge all of your devices and then some.
You can charge an iPhone more than 20 times and a drone upwards of 5 times with 222Wh. Its wide range of applications makes it suitable for a wide range of devices; 110V AC outlets charge your devices quickly.
The silver case is made of metal, and the black parts are made of plastic, making it more durable than other solar generators. This power generator can charge your devices more steadily thanks to its 300W continuous power, 350W peak power, 60000mAh battery capacity, and pure sine wave.
- Back-up Power Supply 222Wh
- Extremely strong and durable – A massive 60,000mAH (222Wh) power bank that’s ideal for long family vacations.
- Design for ergonomics – The handle makes it simple to transport from the car to the campsite.
- Perfect design – The silver case is stunning.
Goal Zero Yeti 200X
- Price: $299.95
- Weight: 7.2 Pounds
- Dimension: 9.65 x 6.02 x 6.06 inches
- Capacity: 45900 mAh
Do you know? We’ve finally arrived at the high-end battery packs on our menu. The Suaoki portable power station, with a capacity of 300Wh, is ideal for even the most extended next camping. It has a rechargeable lithium battery pack with a capacity of 322Wh/300W.
Suaoki portable power station has 14 charging ports, enabling you to charge anything from your phone and tablet to a CPAP machine, an air compressor to explode a mattress, or even a TV for about an hour. The handle folds down to save space, which is a pleasant design choice.
Suaoki’s power station is the market’s most adaptable power station 4 pure sine wave AC ports (110V/300W continuous, 600W surge), 4 regulated DC ports (12V 10A 120W max), one 12V/10A carport, You can charge and run multiple devices using the two USB ports (5V/2.4A), two QC3.0 USB ports, and one 60W Type-C Power.
- Multiple outputs ports
- There is multiple recharging method
- It has a UL certification that ensure your safety
How to Choose Best Portable Battery Packs for Camping – Buying Guide
Want to find out what the best portable battery pack is? So how do you choose what works best for you? If you’re not sure where to begin, use this Campergoal’s buying guide to answer any questions you might have about which battery pack is ideal for you and your camping experiences. Let’s move on.
The main feature is the battery life. If you’re going camping for like a week, ensure, it has enough power to charge your essential devices. But, before you go buying, it’s important to know battery jargon so you can make an informed decision.
You’d charge it completely from a power outlet at home, and then you’d have power when you’re out and about. When the power bank’s battery runs out, you’ll need to recharge it from another supplier.
It is known by any of these identities and is generally a high-capacity battery with outcomes that help to connect a device to charge it.
Anker Astro E1 6700 and Powertraveller Harrier 25 could be viable options. It will charge an iPhone slightly more than twice.
If you’re also bringing more power consumption devices like your DSLR camera, drone, Mac book, and car compressor, the FlashFish Portable Power Station with its 222Wh capacity is probably a better option for your next camping adventure.
Availability of power outlets
Do you have different devices to changing while camping? Before you answer, You should decide whether you need to charge them all at once. This is where the number of available power outlets comes into play.
For example, the Crave PowerPack 2 has four USB charging ports. A couple of the outputs are USB-C, while the other pair is USB-A
If you’re camping with a family or large friends group, all of whom have multiple devices, you’ll need a power pack with multiple USB ports. With four USB hubs, the Goal Zero Yeti 200X is a great option.
Based on where you camp and how you get there, you’ll need a portable battery pack that’s lightweight, small, and compact. Again, you must find a balance, because the more power a battery pack has, the bulkier it is.
Jackery Bolt 6000 is very portable on the list. Its weight is 4.3 oz and has a capacity of 6000mAh, making it easy to transport if your campsite is a couple of miles away from your car.